Monday, March 7, 2011

Snow needs to go away

I have been doing alot of exercising due to all the snow we have had.  I am getting better at Zumba.  My husband I went to the mall yesterday and instead of using the esculator we walked up and down the steps.  I am not as lazy as I used to be.  I am starting to feel better about myself again.  I am loving all the new foods and how they taste with no added salt or sugar.  oh I weighed myself on Thursday and I weighed 208.  I lost another 4 pounds.  I am so happy.  My goal is 155.  I am hoping by this summer I can get new clothes.  My husband told me if I can get to size 8 to 10 again he would buy me a whole new wardrobe.  Yes then I can shop something to look forward to.

4 comments:

  1. You will make it!!! I believe in you. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Marie!!! Just climbing stairs and walking further through the parking lot helps. I'm really proud of what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooohoo!!! this is awesome!!! new wardrobe here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I are almost tied...Lets see who gets there quicker....Very proud of you...keep up the good work...You can do it!

    ReplyDelete