Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here we go again

I am loving my new outlook on life.  I love the food and my family is also adjusting.  my new theory is to live one day at a time.  There has been plenty of challenges in my life the last week.  First I got sick then my daughter got pneumonia.  They thought she had mono but PTL it was not.  I feel like all I have been doing is praying.  Everything is starting to get back to normal and we are getting more snow.  UUUGGGHHHH It is pretty good cause I get to work out more but I am ready for spring and to start running. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great when your body craves the good food instead of junk food. I am so proud of all the exercise you have been doing. It is working! You are doing amazing. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see you when I come up to Elmira...praying for you!

    ReplyDelete