Wednesday, March 30, 2011

People noticing

I have been exercising and watching what I eat and how much I eat.  I weighed myself and I weigh 202.  Yeah I have lost a total of 25 pounds now.  I feel great.  It is not easy.  You have to learn to say no and walk away.  I still have a hard time but I keep praying and reminding myself I need to do this to be healthier.  Well this morning I went to the store to get some Tea and the cashier asked me how much I have lost.  I told her and she said she noticed it in my face.  So I talked to her and shared with her how I was doing it and she said she is gonna try it.  I told her if she needed to talk to get ahold of me.  I felt so good after this because someone other than family and friends noticed it and I also shared with someone who is very interested in getting healthier.  Then my sister in law was asking lots of questions today and I shared with her too and my mother in law.  I am so excited about myself and more of my family members getting healthy.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy and proud for you. Keep up the good work!!! Love You...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you're losing Marie. Good for you. You're up to the challenge obviously! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! : ) This makes me happy! The Ripple Effect : ) Give away whatever information you want! There is a master copy at the church : )

    ReplyDelete