Sunday, May 8, 2011

Getting back on track

I have been going through some very rough patches in my life.  I have not been following my journey.  I am happy to say I am back.  I still have alot going on but I have God by my side and i am gonna get through it with him.  I want to say Happy Mothers Day to every one.  Hope you have had a good day.  I am getting back to the right foods and doing my exercises again.  Tomorrow is my last day of college for the semester.  I am excited about that and about God really working on my heart and body right now.  With him by my side I will get through it

2 comments:

  1. So sorry, I should have been more there for you. You can do this. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your post. Hope you're staying on track. I know you were off to a great start. Just keep at it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete