Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rough Times

Sorry it has taken me so long to blog.  This week has been very trying for me.  I have not weighed myself for the fear I have gained weight due to the stress I have been under.  My Grandma is in the hospital and they say it is a matter of time before she passes.  I know she will be in a better place but I don't wanna lose her.  She is supposed to go back to the nursing home tomorrow with hospice.  I am not eating my six meals a day.  I am probabky eating two but I am eating healthy and still exercising.  I walk all the time and try to do other exercises.  i have ran with my dog so I would not eat.  I will be going back to work tomorrow so hopefully I can get back on track.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it...go back and read my blogs from Aug and September...when I lost my mom...God will give you the strength you need in your hurting. I lost weight during that horrible time. Rooting for you!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete